Definitions of plumber on the Web:
- a craftsman who installs and repairs pipes and fixtures and appliances
- A plumber is a tradesperson who specializes in installing and maintaining systems used for potable (drinking) water, sewage, drainage, or industrial process plant piping. ...
- The plumber, in the Plan 9 from Bell Labs and Inferno operating systems, is a mechanism for interprocess communication, somewhat similar to copy ...
- One who works in lead; One who furnishes, fits, and repairs pipes and other apparatus for the conveyance of water, gas or drainage; One who did piping for waste water (as distinct from a pipe fitter, who dealt only with fresh water); In the Royal Navy, nickname for an apprentice, a boy aged 16 ...
- plumbing - utility consisting of the pipes and fixtures for the distribution of water or gas in a building and for the disposal of sewage
- plumbing - bathymetry: measuring the depths of the oceans
- The White House Plumbers or simply the Plumbers is the popular name given to the covert White House Special Investigations Unit established July ...
- plumbing - The pipes, together with the joints, tanks, stopcocks, taps and other fixtures of a water, gas or sewage system in a house or other building; The trade or occupation of a plumber; A system of vessels or ducts in the human body, especially the genitourinary system
- plumbing - The work that the "mechanical" contractors perform to finish their respective aspects of work, and when the home is nearing completion and occupancy.
- Aaron Allston describes this type of player as liking to 'create a character with a finely detailed and intricate personality, and then spend ...
- A type of hinge, usually near the front of the chassis, on either side, and used to hinge the pans, causing them to be able to lift from the rear. The amount of travel is limited by an up-stop located on the main rails coming in contact with a cross bar attaching each pan at the rear.
- National Certificate in Plumbing and Gasfitting Level 4 AND New Zealand registration
- plumbing - all of the following supplied facilities and equipment: gas pipes, gas burning equipment, water pipes, garbage disposal units, waste pipes ...
- plumbing - A valve that replaces a tank stopper in a toilet. Creates a seal between the tank and the bowl.
- plumbing - Glazed tile, with bell joints for drains below grade.